Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dear Diary

I suck at blogging, how lame is that, two weeks since my last half hearted effort.
So Ron had a birthday on the 11th, the dear guy turned 33, he got a lovely sweater hand made by moi, of course, it came out perfect, a better fit couldn't have been found.
Since then I have also finished my Lily Chin Sweater girl sweater, a curly scarf, and am almost finished my second attempt sweater, I wanted this big bulky thing for all the bad weather we get here in the winter, only this year we really aren't getting a bad winter, I am determined to finish it though, it's all in acrylic *shrieks* but if it comes out good this time, I may well make a wool one. I love the pattern though and hope it is worth makiing a 3rd time.

So I have looked around the blogger site for info on stuff for the blog, must say I am at a loss as to what to do exactly, I think I have figured out how to post pictures, which I will do later tonight, maybe, but I am not so sure about editing sidebars. I don't really want to change the template, but I think I might have to just to get a links side bar. My goodness, computer idiocy can be a real pain in the bum.

Talking of bums, I just went to the store to get a loaf of bread, on my first attempt to get to the car I started sliding, and yes, fell flat on my arse!!!!

Well, bum is ok, but I grazed the tips of the fingers on my left hand, they are still throbbing.
We had freezing rain earlier, and while it is now 3 degrees C outside, it is raining which only served to make the ground slippier than snot.....

Anyway, must try to get some knitting done today, so will go now, and try to return with photo's later.

No comments: