Monday, January 30, 2006

Balmoral Lives!!!!!!!!

Balmoral lives!!!!!!!
I took Balmoral off the blocking bed, and it truly is gorgeous, I couldn't be prouder!




And there, look at that, beautiful. Is that not a wonderously beatiful piece of art. I just love the work of Marianne Kinzel. We have been talking about her work on the EZasPi list, and now I have itchy fingers to do another. The daffodil is next up. First though I want to finish my EZ skirt, the Ariel sweater and get to the edging on the Unst stole. I did well finishing up my ufo's and wips before the KAL for EZ started, but I still have quite a way to go before I start many more new ones. Like that will last long........... Maybe tomorrow I will start the Daffodil!

Here is a picture of Ty the hammie, he is such a sweet dude, I feel like I should talk more about him while he is still with us.
He is very young in this picture, maybe 4 months old.





Here is a picture of him from last night, he has changed so much since we first got him. He is very long haired now, but isn't grooming himself much at all now, I have never seen such a long haired hamster.





He fell asleep in my hands a few minutes after I had taken the picture.

4 comments:

Lizardknits said...

Sorry - I'm not seeing any pictures, just blank space.

Kathy said...

Thanks for pointing this out, I hope the piccies are working for you now.

Unknown said...

Balmoral is gorgeous! Stunning work.

Pugknits said...

he is such a cutie! my sis and i had hamsters many years back and they sleot in out arms too :)