Monday, July 24, 2006

Busy times

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, my sister and family are visiting from Britain, we did all the typical tourist trap stuff last week, and are taking it easy this week.
I have been busy knitting, until they got here, and have barely lifted the needles since. I am working on the green moss shawl from simply stunning line of Heirloom knitting, in the rowan colour heavenly. My sister brought the wool over for me. It cost me 38 GBP's for 4 balls of Rowan KSH and 2 balls of heirloom knittings merino. Quite the deal. I did get a bit of Princess done before the masses arrived, but haven't touched it since. I have two green moss shawls to make first, then will gt back to that and the million other things lying on the top of my knitting basket.

Gotta go, I'm missing out on all the fun.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Just saying hi. Have you gone to check off a few more items on the list in the previous post? :-)